Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ to return with season 3 in December
时间:2023-11-29 12:57:37 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno,” for a third season set to air in December.
“Single’s Inferno,” which premiered its first season in December 2021, caught more-than-expected attention from both domestic and global viewers. After such success, the streaming service made a 10-part second season last year.
The project became the first-ever Korean non-scripted show to reach the No. 5 slot on Netflix’s ranking of its most popular TV series.
Contestants such as Song Ji-ah and Kim Jin-young, more widely known by their nicknames FreeZia and Dex, rose to instant popularity after the show, propelling them to subsequent appearances on other television programs.
The original panel -- model Hong Jin-kyung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, rapper Hanhae and actor Lee Da-hee aside, Dex joins the upcoming show as an additional host, presenting the classic elements of a reality dating show with his own experiences from season 2.
“Single’s Inferno” revolves around 10 single contestants hoping to escape a deserted island as couples.
- KIPO chief strengthens IP alliances with Middle Eastern counterparts
- 송영길 “비례정당 출마 검토”…조국과 연대 가능성도 시사
- Seoul shares close higher as US inflation softens
- Yoon says short selling ban necessary to protect retail investors
- ‘Smugglers’ wins best picture at 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards
- [Korean History] In 2005, science world’s biggest scandal unravels in Seoul
- [KH explains] Chinese battery makers gobbling up Korean rivals’ European market share
- ‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
- [Bills in Focus] Windfall tax on banks and urban infra refurbishment