S. Korean family fleeing Gaza departs for Seoul via Egypt
时间:2023-11-29 14:04:38 出处:교육阅读（143）
A South Korean family, who fled the besieged Gaza Strip to Egypt, left for Seoul earlier this week.
The family of five, who had been living in Gaza for more than seven years, safely crossed into Egypt on Thursday via the Rafah border in an evacuation from the war-torn region. They are known to be a South Korean woman, her naturalized husband of Palestinian descent and their three children.
Following a three-day stay in Egypt, the family departed Cairo International Airport late Sunday and is set to arrive in South Korea after a stopover in another country. The family declined an interview request at the airport. (Yonhap)
- Tax refund limit to be doubled for tourists
- [Exclusive] South Korean lawmakers to join international alliance taking on China
- [사진] “군 초급간부 여건 개선 노력해달라”
- LG, Hyundai join forces to advance robot
- First lady explains S. Korea's dog meat ban plan to Queen Camilla
- Retail sales up 9.5 pct in Sept. on strong online demand
- Posco faces first
- Culture minister vows greater scrutiny over arts funding
- 이상민 "현실적 선택지는 국민의힘…12월 초까지 거취 결정"