时间:2023-11-29 12:36:07 出处:자동차阅读（143）
Seventeen’s 11th EP topped Oricon’s daily album ranking, according to the latest chart published on Wednesday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” landed atop the iTunes albums chart in Japan as well as Line Music’s real-time albums chart, said agency Pledis Entertainment on Thursday. It also headed straight to the top of all major music charts at home including Melon’s Top 100, becoming the first boy band to sit atop the chart this year.
The 13-member act brought out the eight-track mini album on Monday and sold over 4 million copies in two days. The album received more than 5.2 million preorders, breaking the record in K-pop history.
Zerobaseone’s 2nd EP logs 1.7m in pre-orders
- 'Batter Up': YG rookie Babymonster to debut as six
- N. Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier
- Gyeongbokgung entrance platform, new signboard unveiled
- N. Korea slams Japan's plan to move up US missile purchase as 'arrogant choice'
- [Bills in Focus] Windfall tax on banks and urban infra refurbishment
- HMM sale to face hurdles amid slowdown in shipping industry
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- Jeju Island offers many choices for holidaymakers with pets