[Coffee Klatch] Unique mugwort tea latte paired with flower cakes, dango
时间:2023-11-29 13:05:31 出处:요리阅读（143）
Tea-themed, traditional drink cafes are enjoying a boom in Korea, but it is hard to find one that has become a huge hit. That is probably due to the fact that tea-based lattes made using Korean traditional ingredients like mugwort and black sesame are not an easy sell to Koreans whose coffee consumption is one of the highest in the world. Not only that, pairing of those drinks with Western desserts is difficult..
Sonsudam, a small Asian dessert cafe with unique latte varieties located in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, is a pleasant discovery.
Originally a studio that focused on making flower cakes and which has offered one-day classes for those who want to learn to make them, Sonsudam began selling coffee that went well with soft and sweet, eye-catching flower cakes made of organic ingredients and rice flour.
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts
- [KH Explains] Tesla ditching its premium strategy?
- EcoPro seeks big leap as global battery materials maker
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- KB chief vows to nurture AI talents