时间:2023-11-29 14:02:39 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview article published by the American publication on Monday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” sold over 5 million copies in the first week and rewrote album K-pop sales records. The mini album claimed the top spot on Oricon’s weekly and weekly combined album rankings, cementing its status as the international artist that topped both charts with the most albums at 11.
At home, the band picked up five trophies from television music charts with main track “God of Music” which also topped the iTunes top songs chart in 29 regions.
Meanwhile, the 13-member act will resume its Japan tour in Saitama on Nov. 23 and will hop over to Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka until Dec. 17.
BTOB parts ways with agency after 11 years
- 김용민 “尹, 총선 승리하면 계엄 선포할 것…저지선 확보해야”
- ArtToken, KAIST sign MOU to cooperate in art, technology fields
- Weeekly invites listeners to enter universe where dreams come true
- Posco secures W6tr supply deal from Lotte Energy Materials
- Jeju Island offers many choices for holidaymakers with pets
- Halloween weekend sees 65 police calls
- Director touts Netflix's ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ as warm tale for adults
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
- Yoon replaces spy agency leadership